Reasons to VOTE 1 HEMP
- To alleviate the suffering of the chronically or terminally ill.
- To enhance the environment by replacing environmentally unsound products.
- To reduce avenues of fast cash for terrorists, insurgents, arms traders and security organisations.
- To reduce the flow of Cannabis money to criminal gangs.
- To limit corrupting temptations available to Police, Customs Officials and Prison Guards
- Decriminalisation of Hemp would drastically reduce Police workload and free officers to tackle genuine crimes where it is not as easy to gain high arrest rates.
- To remove an avenue for scaremongering by opportunistic politicians and journalists.
- To hopefully lower the price of Hemp or Cannabis.
- To put an end to using dogs as a tool of discrimination against a harmless sector of the community.
- To put an end to the marginalisation of Cannabis users, indeed to try to put such petty behaviours to rest in many areas of politics.
- The HEMP Party would undertake to try to ‘keep the bastards honest’.
- To allow people to enjoy a spiritual, relaxing experience – legally!
HEMP Party: Policy Brief
- to allow for health education, home growing and regulated sales through registered outlets which will separate Cannabis from the criminality of the black-market and end consequent associated corruption.
- to allow medical use, utilising Cannabis’ painkilling, relaxing, anti nausea and healing properties.
- to establish a commercial Hemp industry producing fuel, fibre, paper, textiles, food, oil and other environmentally sound products.
- to release all those imprisoned for Cannabis alone and the removal of all records of previous criminal Cannabis convictions.